FREAKY FRIDAY THE 13TH: PART 2!
Posted on 13 March 2015
Friday the 13th is widely considered an ‘unlucky’ day. There are many theories behind where the myth came from; some say it comes from the 13 guests at the last supper, others say it was perpetuated by the publication of Thomas W. Lawson’s popular novel Friday, the Thirteenth. However I have six reasons why I believe Friday the 13th is actually a very lucky day for Deadites.
1. For the second month in a row Living Dead Clothing has released a freakishly awesome collection
2. Today’s Friday The 13th Part 2 collection is NOT LIMITED!!
3. We have listened to your prayers and released ombre and solid colour skater skirts that are wardrobe staples
4. After the MASSIE success of the Matte Black Skater Dress we have released the matte black Raven Skater Skirt that you have been dying for
5. We named all the skater skirts after some truly incredible Deadites!
6. The release also includes the most incredible Steampunk pieces
The only way to guard against any misfortune to befall you on this feared day is to visit www.livingdead.com.au and snap up some of these beauties!